Technical Account Manager (Southern Region)
Location: Field based – Southern Region Coverage.
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary, company car + benefits package.
The primary responsibility for this role is to manage, develop and enhance customer relationships. You will be expected to promote the services Christeyns Food Hygiene offers, and the professional image of the Company.
You will provide a high quality service to both existing and future customers. Using your technical expertise you will monitor, retain and expand business with existing customers.
- Provide the highest standard of technical service to designated customers.
- Service, monitor, retain and expand business with existing customers.
- Liaise with internal sales personnel.
- To maintain appropriate product information and product sales aids.
- To ensure that optimum use is made of any plant trials.
- To ensure that customers fully appreciate the value of our products and services.
- To identify clear sales opportunities.
- To professionally deliver company presentations
- To show awareness of the need for efficiency, cost-effectiveness, customer care and a knowledge or awareness of the market place in which the company operates.
- To communicate effectively within all levels of the business.
- Previous experience in a similar customer focused technical or quality orientated role.
- A full UK driving license.
- Ability to travel throughout the Southern Region with possible occasional international travel.
- The ability to react quickly to and resolve customer problems.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with excellent time management, and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to provide a pro-active customer service with a confident nature.
- Awareness of Microsoft Office packages, and enthusiasm to learn in-house software systems.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and able to adapt to change quickly.
- Knowledge of UK and European food groups.
- A good working knowledge of Food Hygiene Customers, and their requirements.
If you feel you have the qualities and motivation to succeed in this exciting opportunity please apply BY MONDAY 11TH MARCH in writing via email to Sarah Dufton, HR Manager at [email protected]