Business Development Manager Vacancy
Business Development Manager
Location: Home Office – UK & Republic of Ireland Coverage
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary, company car + benefits package
Klenzan Ltd are seeking to appoint a knowledgeable, skilled, enthusiastic and highly motivated Business Development Manager to work as part of our National Sales Team Klenzan Ltd are part of the Christeyns Group, with over 850 employees in 26 countries.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be working within a skilled team. You will be responsible for prospecting and will strive to hit revenue targets. You will also meet with potential clients and will show strong communication skills when presenting to clients and attending industry events, working closely with other members of the sales team to grow the customer portfolio of Klenzan Ltd.
- To gain new business and contracts within the UK and Ireland.
- To identify clear sales opportunities.
- To professionally deliver company presentations to prospective new businesses at all levels to prospective clients within the food, dairy and beverage industry.
- To show awareness of the need for efficiency, cost-effectiveness, customer care and a knowledge or awareness of the market place in which the company operates.
- To communicate effectively within all levels of the business.
- To achieve positive sales growth year on year.
- Knowledge of UK and European food groups will be desirable, but not essential.
- The ability to be a results orientated and individual driven often working on direct sales individually from home incorporating a pro – active attitude.
- A proven track record within a competitive sales environment.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- A full UK driving licence, UK travel and some International travel may be necessary as part of the role.
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Up-to-date IT skills.
- Commercial awareness and effective time management and self-organisational skills.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and able to adapt to change quickly.
- The ability to meet deadlines and sales targets consistently.
If you feel you have the skills required for this position please send your CV to
[email protected] HR Manager