Business Development Manager Vacancy
Business Development Manager
(E – Learning)
Location: Home based or office based (Dependent on location)
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary, company car + benefits package
Christeyns Food Hygiene are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Business Development Manager to promote an innovative online learning platform for the Food Industry. The role is a full time, permanent role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for their own profit centre, and will report directly to the Food Hygiene Sales Director. They will form part of the UK Food Hygiene national sales team, which is part of the Christeyns European Food group.
- Selling an innovative training platform containing interactive e-learning modules for food industry.
- Visiting both new customers and current Christeyns customers.
- Working throughout the UK and ROI.
- Managing all sizes of food customers (from artisan to multinational food manufacturers).
- Generating new business, setting sales budgets and managing customer reviews.
- Identifying new requirements, and understanding our customer needs.
- liaising with our technical director and European training team.
- Experience selling services or consultancy (e.g. IT services, software, HR or Quality departments).
- Experience in a results driven environment, with focused goals and targets.
- Experience in developing new business, negotiation, and closing sales.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with an empathetic approach.
- Ability to self-motivate and maintain motivation, whilst working both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent written communication skills, with experience generating and distributing weekly and monthly reports.
- Genuine interest in software applications.
- Solid commercial awareness
- Ability to organise and manage own workload, and effectively prioritise.
- Experience or understanding of the food industry is an advantage.
- Experience in selling/ promoting an e-learning platform.
- Target focussed
- A pioneering spirit.
If you feel you have the right skills required for this position you should apply in writing enclosing a full CV to Sarah Dufton – HR Manager at [email protected]
Deadline: 11th May 2018.