Business Development Manager (ROI) Vacancy
Business Development Manager
(Republic of Ireland)
Contract type: Permanent / full-time
Remuneration: Excellent salary, Company car, expense account
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Home Based, with travel nationally.
Christeyns Food Hygiene are seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager to work as part of our national sales team.
Christeyns Food Hygiene are part of Christeyns European Food group, which is a family owned business operating in many sectors throughout the world.
- To gain new business and contracts within the UK and Ireland.
- To identify clear sales opportunities, and achieve targets as part of Christeyns UK strategic vision.
- To professionally deliver company presentations to prospective new businesses at all levels of management and directors within the food, dairy and beverage industry.
- To show awareness of the need for efficiency, cost-effectiveness, customer care and an awareness of the market place in which the company operates.
- To contribute to the corporate life of the company through effective participation in meetings and management systems necessary to coordinate the management of the business.
- To communicate effectively within all levels of the business.
- To be able to achieve positive sales growth year on year.
- Knowledge of UK and European food groups will be desirable, but not essential.
- Work closely with colleagues to retain business.
The successful applicant will have:
- A strong focus on needs of the customer, together with a high level of attention to detail
- A proven track record within a competitive sales environment
- Confidence in their own abilities
- The ability to meet deadlines and sales targets consistently
- Considered, consultative sales approach
- Commercial awareness
- Driven, self-motivated personality
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills
If you feel you have the right skills required for this demanding position you should apply in writing no later than Monday 31st December 2018, enclosing a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org