Christeyns Food Hygiene is seen as the partner and employer of choice, leading our competitors and driving our business forward
"Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion."
Christeyns Food Hygiene ensure complete customer satisfaction by producing products and services of the highest quality, value and effectiveness in a safe and environmentally responsible manner whilst developing and rewarding our employees.
We strive to succeed, are driven by a desire to innovate, take pride in everything we do. Projects large and small, requests simple or complex, each and every challenge is met with energy and enthusiasm at every stage of the customer journey from initial briefing through to production, manufacture and delivery. We regard every opportunity as a chance to demonstrate our commitment to our customers.
Our core values:
- We act with utmost integrity at all times
- Customers are seen as the prime reason for our existence
- Employees are recognised as our most important asset
- Innovation and process improvement in all its facets is fundamental to our business activities
- We have a focussed approach to using our resource responsibly
- We have a clear focus and strategy on reducing our impact on the environment
- We treat each other with mutual respect and trust
- CFH Engineering Manager Delme Tudor talks latest projects and challenges for engineering during the pandemic. 23rd February 2021
- Christeyns Food Hygiene’s Senior Chemist and Regulatory Affairs Manager talks BREXIT 5th February 2021
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year! 17th December 2020
- Christmas 2020 & New Year 2021 Office Opening Hours 16th December 2020
- COVID 19 (NOVEL CORONAVIRUS) – We help to protect you and your family. 24th November 2020
Our specialist teams cover the following areas:
- Customer Care Team
- Technical Team
- Training & Engineering
- Recovery, Recycling & Re-Use
- Health & Safety
- Environmental & Quality