Christeyns Food Hygiene is seen as the partner and employer of choice, leading our competitors and driving our business forward
"Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion."
Christeyns Food Hygiene ensure complete customer satisfaction by producing products and services of the highest quality, value and effectiveness in a safe and environmentally responsible manner whilst developing and rewarding our employees.
We strive to succeed, are driven by a desire to innovate, take pride in everything we do. Projects large and small, requests simple or complex, each and every challenge is met with energy and enthusiasm at every stage of the customer journey from initial briefing through to production, manufacture and delivery. We regard every opportunity as a chance to demonstrate our commitment to our customers.
Our core values:
- We act with utmost integrity at all times
- Customers are seen as the prime reason for our existence
- Employees are recognised as our most important asset
- Innovation and process improvement in all its facets is fundamental to our business activities
- We have a focussed approach to using our resource responsibly
- We have a clear focus and strategy on reducing our impact on the environment
- We treat each other with mutual respect and trust
- World Food Safety Day – Listeria, what’s the fuss? 4th June 2020
- Food safety, everyone’s business 3rd June 2020
- Team up for safety – Expert training from the Christeyns Academy 2nd June 2020
- Team up for safety – Food Safety is a shared responsibility 1st June 2020
- Team up for safety – Food Safety is a shared responsibility 29th May 2020
Our specialist teams cover the following areas:
- Customer Care Team
- Technical Team
- Training & Engineering
- Recovery, Recycling & Re-Use
- Health & Safety
- Environmental & Quality