The Right Partnership, The Right Chemistry
Successful partnerships are built on a shared strategic vision and approach to finding the right solutions to the hygiene challenges facing our customers.
At Christeyns Food Hygiene we use our combined knowledge, science, experience and technologies from across the European industry to offer solutions to meet the current hygiene, production, safety and environmental challenges our customers encounter in the running of their business. By drawing on this international pool of expertise, we can deliver tailor-made, locally resourced and delivered service to our customers.
Facts and Figures
Together we have over 50 scientists operating from multiple laboratories and research facilities.
More than 80 engineers with over 20 engineering facilities.
313 technical and application experts.
What makes us different?
We listen to our customers and create the right chemistry for our customers through feedback from our people on the ground. We have an awareness and sensitivity to what is happening in the industries we work with and we endeavour to anticipate our customer’s needs.
We work in partnership with you to get all areas of your business right
- The right products to clean and sanitise your factory at the right dosage
- The right management information so you can see what is happening and we make any adjustments or recommendations to improve
- The right engineering for safety, efficiency and cost saving solutions
- The right people to look after you delivering a service tailored to your needs
- The right storage and deliveries so you can maximise the cost savings on your chemicals
- The right flexible approach in how we deliver our service to you so we won’t let you down.
- The right training packages
- The right price. Working within your budgets to deliver a complete hygiene service package.
We are proud to have a real breadth and depth to all of our services across the UK, Europe and even further.